And coughing like a mofo.
BUT! I have a diagnosis.
Diagnoses. Emphasis on the ES.
1) Sinus Infection
3) Double Ear Infection (dizziness, thy source hath been revealed!!!)
4) Double Eye Infection
Number four is the partial reason for the layout change. I *cannot* see anything. Everything is blurry. Fuzzy. And I couldn’t even read my own damn words. Because they were *little*. And very very lightly colored.
The other reason for my layout change is because I don’t really like my layout and thusly am not satisfied with anything I do. I know nothing of creating something I do like, so my blog can be like hair color. Like Madonna’s hair color.
I wish I were Canadian. Or British. So I could spell it “colour” without being pretentious.
Shalini (I’m too lazy to link directly in this post, so go click on her blog on the sideline. She’s Cow Jump Moon) tagged me ages ago. I’m supposed to tell y’all five things you don’t know about me. So here you go!! (Finally Shalini!!)
1) In the shower, I sing the Air Force song. I’m not sure if that’s the real name, but it goes like this: “Off we go, into the WILD BLUE YONDER, climbing hiiiiigh into the sun! Here they come, zooming to meet our thunder! At’em boys, give ’em the guns! (then here you make a sound like a machine gun, kind of a rat tat tat tat tat tat) Down we dive, spouting our flame from under, off with oooone HELLUVA roar! We’ll live in fame! Or go down in flames, BOYS nothing can stop the US Air Force!!!”
I have no idea why. Probably something to do with the reverb. And the Awesome.
2) I very much want to join a circus. As a juggler and/or person who hula hoops. And I’m completely serious.
3) When I was little, my mother sang Leavin’ on a Jet Plane to us to get us to go to sleep. And now, whenever I babysit, it’s always in my repertoire of nighttime songs. And the kids never seem to mind how awful I am at singing. I think it’s a magic song.
4) I think I could eat a cupcake every single day and not get tired of cupcakes ever. EV-ER. Maybe even two cupcakes. What can I say? Sometimes a girl just loves a good cupcake.
5) I’ve always wanted to fall in love on an airplane. I cannot explain this. Even when I was little and would fly on airplanes (which happened a LOT when your biological father lived across the country), I would always think that the men and women sitting next to each other were falling in love with each other.
I’m going to Atlanta in a few days. Here’s hoping Keanu flies Delta.
Oh, also. I’m really into mainstream rap right now. Hardcore mainstream rap. We’ll call that an addendum to number 2 because I’d like to incorporate it into my act.
I’m supposed to tag others. I cannot do this. I felt awful the whole time I didn’t fulfill this tag. So if this is fun for you, go on wit’ yo’ bad self, yo.
BUT NO PRESSURE.